Pentland Aromatics create home fragrance products in the Pentland Hills near Edinburgh. The products are all handmade in small batches by Nadine and made using the finest quality ingredients. Our range of fragrances have been specially chosen to transport and delight.
If you are in the area you are very welcome to stop by and see which fragrances you prefer before ordering. Just let us know when so we can make sure someone will be around firstname.lastname@example.org
You will also find us in the following places:
West Linton Market is the first Saturday of every month from 9.30-12.30 at the primary school and we are there every month.
Cockburnspath Craft Fayre - Saturday 13th November, 10am-2pm in the Parish Church Hall in Cockburnspath, East Lothian.
Candles and Reed Diffusers
- Our long-lasting candles are made from eco-friendly soy wax and are vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- Our reed diffusers are made using a soy based renewable resource
- Our products come in recyclable glass vessels
- We offer a refill service
- Where possible we try to reuse packaging
- Our gorgeous bath salts combine three different mineral-rich salts with specially created essential oil blends and botanicals.
- All natural products
Soaps and Skincare
Our soap and skincare range is currently under development and will be launching Autumn 2021
White Label Products
Getting married or have an event? We can create custom products with your own choice of size, fragrance, packaging and labelling.
Are you looking for your own branded products to sell? We are also working with other organisations and businesses to create bespoke products. Please contact us below to discuss how we may help.